Final Fantasy 15 Update 1.21 will soon roll out on PS4 and Xbox One. According to the official Final Fantasy 15 1.21 patch notes, the update comes with new features, items, and more. In addition, Final Fantasy XV update 1.21 has added new items at Alessio’s trading post in Altissia and various other changes and fixes. A new standby option is now added at camp to advance the time of day.
Check out more details below.
Final Fantasy 15 Update 1.21 Patch Notes
- The Assassin’s Festival ended with Final Fantasy 15 version 1.21.
- Added a new training partner at camp (Aranea).
- Final Fantasy XV 1.21 added a standby option at camp to advance the time of day.
- New items added at Alessio’s trading post in Altissia.
- Added new drills to the tutorial
- Fixed the hairstyle for the Episode Ignis crossover outfit
- “Arts” category for Gladiolus, Ignis, and Prompto (applies to Character Swap)
- Final Fantasy XV update 1.21 also added various bug fixes.
Alessio’s New Items in Final Fantasy 15 Update 1.21
- Silver Ore: 2 Oracle Ascension Coins
- Gold Ore: 2 Oracle Ascension Coins
- Prismatic Shard: 2 Oracle Ascension Coins
- Prismatic Ore: 3 Oracle Ascension Coins
- Mystic Circlet: 60 Oracle Ascension Coins
- Purified Salt: 60 Oracle Ascension Coins