Final Fantasy XV Benchmark Tool for PC is now available for download. Final Fantasy 15 Windows Edition is coming out on 6th March 2018. With this new tool, you can optimize and prepare your PC so you can get the best possible experience when the game launches in just over a months’ time.
FFXV Windows Edition will roll out with support for native 4K and 8K resolutions with HDR10 and Dolby Atmos along with ongoing mod support.
Final Fantasy XV Windows Edition features:
- Expanded Map: Insomnia City Ruins – all-new side quests and enemies such as Cerberus and Omega will be available through the expanded map of the Crown City of Insomnia. Players can also take on a battle with the Rulers of Yore
- A fully-controllable Royal Vessel boat, expanding the world of Eos and allowing players to explore the area between Cape Caem and Altissia. Players will also be able to fish aboard the vessel and discover new fish and recipes
- A new accessory that can activate the new action “Armiger Unleashed” – players will be able to unleash powerful attacks while the Armiger is summoned. After collecting all of the royal arms, players will be able to find an accessory in an unidentified part of the world, enabling access to Armiger Unleashed
- A new first-person camera mode, allowing players to experience the game from Noctis’ perspective
- More than a dozen pieces of downloadable content including weapons, Regalia car skins and item sets
- All current season pass content including: Episode Gladiolus, Episode Prompto, Multiplayer Expansion: Comrades and Episode Ignis
- Archive – players can review the “Cosmogony” stories scattered throughout the Final Fantasy XV world. Additional local myths and legends will also be placed in various new locations. Through them, players will be able to obtain more information about the world
- Quest to obtain and Strengthen Regalia Type-D
Download Final Fantasy XV Benchmark Tool from the following official locations
You can find the FFXV benchmark tool below for your corresponding region: