FIFA 18 update 1.15 is now rolling out on PlayStation 4 and Xbox One. According to the FIFA 18 1.15 patch notes, the new update comes with a big list of fixes and improvements to the game. In addition, FIFA 18 version 1.15 also added stability and performance improvements. Check out more details below.
Previously, a big content update was rolled out with a new World Cup game modes, a refreshed versions of the FIFA modes, and more. Unfortunately, many players have been experiencing a number of issues when trying to play the game online. Today’s FIFA 18 version 1.15 update is expected to resolve these issues.
FIFA 18 Version 1.15 Patch Notes
- Players will no longer be able to select a language when launching the game after FIFA 18 1.15. The language used will be the language currently selected in Origin.
- Players can change this language within the Origin client.
FIFA World Cup Changes:
- Changes made to the team sheets in the FIFA World Cup Online Tournament will now save and persist between boot sessions.
- Changes will be saved to a file called WC Online Squad Customisations.
- Removed the Cup window in the FIFA World Cup Online Tournament. This means that the FIFA World Cup™ Online Tournament will no longer reset each week.
FIFA World Cup Fixes
- The Customize Controls and Game Settings tiles now work correctly with the settings defined in the Accessibility Settings screen.
- Rarely the game would crash when attempting to rapidly progress through the FIFA World Cup Online Friendlies match flow. This is now fixed with the latest FIFA 18 patch 1.15.
Other Changes in Fifa 18 update 1.15
FIFA World Cup Ultimate Team Fixes:
- FIFA 18 1.15 addressed an issue where the game crash would occur if the player selected a language when launching the game that did not match the crash during the FIFA World Cup Ultimate Team club creation flow for some players default language selected in Origin.
- Toggling between the two teams on the Player Ratings screen in the Pause Menu would sometimes cause the player heads to change size.
- Accepting a game invite to another mode within FIFA, while in the FIFA World Cup™ Ultimate Team menus, was causing some visual corruption until the game was shut down and restarted.
- FIFA 18 update 1.15 fixed a bug where players sometimes getting an error message following the completion of the group stage of the FIFA World Cup Ultimate Team Online Tournament.
- The Swap With Duplicate option was not properly displaying on a Player Item in Duplicate Storage if you had just sent another version of that Player Item to your Club.
- FIFA 18 version 1.15 fixed a bug where players getting an error message when attempting to send a duplicate Player Item to their Duplicate Storage after they have swapped that Item with an item in their Active Squad.
- The latency bars were not properly displaying the latency to the server in the FIFA World Cup Ultimate Team Online Tournament mode.
FIFA Ultimate Team Fixes
- Rarely the game would crash after entering and exiting FIFA Ultimate Team numerous times.
Career Mode Fixes:
- FIFA 18 1.15 fixed a bug where game crash when searching for a player that you had previously scouted on a different team if that player had been fully scouted by your 6th hired scout.
- Rarely the game would crash if you suspended and resumed the game while in the Instant Replay screens. This is now fixed with FIFA 18 version 1.15.
The latest title Fifa 18 update 1.15 is now available PS4 and Xbox One.