FIFA 18 Update 1.13 for PlayStation 4 and Xbox One is now available for download. The new FIFA 18 1.13 update content update contains new World Cup game modes, as well as refreshed versions of the FIFA modes. Players from each of the 32 teams that qualified for the FIFA World Cup in Russia will be available. You’ll also be able to play with licensed FIFA 18 national team squads that didn’t qualify in other FIFA World Cup modes outside of FIFA World Cup Ultimate Team. In addition, FIFA 18 version 1.13 also includes various stability and performance improvements.
The update size is around 5.5GB on PlayStation 4, Xbox One and PC. Nintendo Switch patch size is around 1.3GB. Check out the preview changelog below.
FIFA 18 Update 1.13 Patch Notes
2018 FIFA World Cup Russia
- Revel in the epic tournament exactly how it will play out in real life. Choose from any of the 32 qualified nations and play through the authentic tournament structure, from the group stage to the final in Moscow.
- All 32 teams that have qualified for the FIFA World Cup will be available as well as some non-qualified teams that can be used to play in Kick-Off, Custom Tournament, and Friendly Seasons even though they aren’t in FIFA World Cup Ultimate Team.The available non-qualified teams are:
- China PR
- Czech Republic
- New Zealand
- Northern Ireland
- United States
Custom FIFA World Cup Tournament
- This is your chance to rewrite history and enjoy a custom version of the World Cup with any country in FIFA 18. Select any licensed national team in FIFA 18, including Italy, USA, Netherlands, Chile and more and bring your FIFA World Cup dreams to life by creating your own tournament draw.
FIFA World Cup Kick-Off
- With the FIFA 18 version 1.13 update, jump into an offline match solo or with friends using official teams, players, kits, and authentic stadium atmospheres from the FIFA World Cup.
FIFA World Cup Ultimate Team
Play FIFA’s most popular mode in the new, exciting FIFA World Cup Ultimate Team experience. Build your dream international squad with stars from all 32 qualified nations plus legendary FIFA World Cup™ ICONS.
- All-New ICONS: FIFA World Cup Ultimate Team will feature some of the most iconic players from the tournament’s history.
- Chemistry System: Link your favorite international players; instead of clubs and leagues, nationalities and confederations will be key chemistry components to consider when building and organizing your squad.
- FIFA World Cup™ Player Pool: Featuring up-to-date squads from every qualified nation with refreshed ratings, [RA1] you’ll have everything you need to build your international dream squad.
- Dynamic Items: Built to match real world performance, these items will update based on the performances of players who stood out on matchday, with upgraded stats, ensuring a fresh and relevant experience for the entire tournament.
- Double Pack Incentive: For every Standard or Premium pack you purchase in FIFA World Cup Ultimate Team, you will receive equivalent pack value in FUT 18.
- Ultimate Team Game Modes: Experience several exciting ways to play with your international dream squad.
- Single Player and Online Tournament
- Single Player & Online Draft
- Squad Building Challenges
Addressed the following issues in Online
- With FIFA 18 1.13 update, when a Virtual Pro has hit the XP Growth Cap for an attribute, it will now correctly display that it has reached the max on the Overall Progress screen following a Pro Clubs Drop In, League or Cup Match.
Check your game update and download the latest Fifa 18 update 1.13.