FIFA 18 Update 1.13 for PlayStation 4 and Xbox One is now available for download. The new FIFA 18 1.13 update has added fixes for the several issues that popped up with the recently released update, including server performance, game client bugs, and UI bugs. In addition, FIFA 18 version 1.13 also includes various stability and performance improvements.
The previous update was released to fix some gameplay related issues. Check out the preview changelog below.
- Matches that ended early will, in most cases, now be available for viewing in FUT Champions Channel.
- Matches that end early due to a loss of connection by the home team will not be viewable.
Addressed the following issues in FIFA Ultimate team:
- Custom kit numbers will no longer change after swapping players around in your squad.
- Players will now always see their team on the left in the pre-match Team Management screens when playing a FUT Champions Weekend League match.
- In FUT Champions Channel, the introduction of the Orbit camera in a previous update had inadvertently removed the slow (0.5x) playback speed. This has been added back as a playback option.
Unfortunately, the official Fifa 18 1.13 changelog is not available yet. We’ll update this article with more details as soon as the official changelog goes live.
Check your game update and download the latest Fifa 18 update 1.13.