Fifa 18 Update 1.08 is now available on PS4, PC, and Xbox One. The new Fifa 18 version 1.08 patch includes gameplay and multiplayer. In addition, the new Fifa 18 1.08 patch has fixed an issue where the goalkeepers unnecessarily clearing the ball when it was passed to them in certain situations. Also, all matches will now take place in the FeWC Stadium, with the Time Of Day always set to Night and Weather always set to clear.
Check out more details below.
Fifa 18 update 1.08 Changelog
Made the following changes in Gameplay:
- After kickoff, the defending team will be more compact in defense.
- Their attacking players will be less aggressive in pushing up the field.
- Their defensive players will close the space between them and their attacking players to reduce the gap and limit the attacking team’s space.
Fixed Gameplay issues:
- Fifa 18 Update 1.08 addressed an issue where Goalkeepers unnecessarily clearing the ball when it was passed to them in certain situations.
Changes in FIFA Ultimate team in Fifa 18 version 1.08
The following changes have been made for all FUT Champions Weekend League matches:
- All matches will now take place in the FeWC Stadium, with the Time Of Day always set to Night and Weather always set to clear.
- The Pre-Match screens will no longer display which team is the Home team or Away team; instead, players will always see their team on the left side of the screen, with their opponent’s team displaying on the right side.
- You will no longer see your opponent’s kits in either gameplay or the Pre-Match screens; instead, you will see your opponent wearing your unselected Active Kit.
- For example, if you choose to play the match in your Home kit, you will see your opponent play the match in your Away kit.
- The Kit Selection and Match Preview screens have been updated as a result of this change.
- The Orbit Camera can now be used when watching FUT champions channel replays.
Fixed following issues in FIFA Ultimate team:
- Fifa 18 1.08 fixed an issue where the Player Fitness and Squad Fitness search filters on the FUT Transfer Market not returning the correct items.
- The Player Contract and Manager Contract search filters on the FUT Transfer Market not returning the correct items.
- The Specialties displayed for some inform players, in the Team Management screens of a FUT Online Match, were incorrect.
- This was a visual issue only with no impact on gameplay.
Changes in Online Modes:
- Updated the colors used for the Connection Quality Bars in all Online modes, including in FUT.
- 5, 4 and 3 bars are green.
- 2 bars is yellow.
- 1 bar is red.
Addressed the following issues in Online Modes:
- Fifa 18 version 1.08 fixed an issue where player’s Pro Clubs Virtual Pro having incorrect attributes if it was created when the player is not connected to the servers.
Fifa 18 1.08 Made the following changes in Audio / Visual / Presentation:
- Updates to a number of kits.
Check your game update and download latest Fifa 18 update 1.08 on PS4 and Xbox One.