Farming Simulator 19 update 1.06 for PS4 released. According to the official Farming Simulator 19 1.06 changelog, the new update has added new features, bug fixes and gamplay changes. Apart from this, Farming Simulator 19 version 1.06 also added stability and performance improvements.
Previously, an update was released with various changes and improvements. Unfortunately, since the last patch, many players were experiencing a number of issues when trying to play the game. Today’s Farming Simulator 19 patch 1.06 is expected to fix all these issues. Check out more details below.
Farming Simulator 19 Update 1.06 Changelog
- Painting a grass texture now adds grass in the first growth stage.
- Added a filling percentage for tools and vehicles.
- Added a name for the crops/seed/fertilizer inside the tool/vehicle.
- Added default mappings for additional steering wheels and joysticks.
- Added a new sensitivity control to the adjusted analog gamepad steering
- Fixed bales desynchronization issues in Multiplayer
- Fixed bought bales spawning beneath the map
- Fixed BGA pricing and unloading issues
- Fixed various LUA errors on dedicated servers
- Fixed a blocking issue with the Goldhofer rear part.
- Fixed a blocking issue when Alt-tabbing with a wheel connected.
- Fixed an issue where animals kept producing even if they didn’t have any food or water.
- Fixed an issue where bales vanished after tabbing away from the train on a dedicated server
- Landscaping: Painting over the same texture will no longer cost money
- Fixed issues with Fanatec Clubsport V3 and T-Pedals mappings
- Fixed issues related to the low collision of Ninja pipe
- Fixed an issue caused by any steering wheel/gear shifter when using landscaping.
- Fixed several localization issues
- Fixed an issue where cruise control didn’t work properly when using steering wheel and pedals
- Fixed an issue where key picture was missing before PAN MAP on map overview
- G27 mapping names should now display properly.
- Various sound improvements
- Various improvements, game balancing and fixes for vehicles and gameplay
- Added minor bug fixes.
- Added stability and performance improvements.
Farming Simulator 19 update 1.06 is now available for download.