Farming Simulator 19 update 1.03 for PS4, Xbox One, and PC released. According to the official Farming Simulator 19 1.03 changelog, the new update addressing some key issues, such as disappearing animals in dedicated servers, incorrect horse pricing and AI improvements. In addition, Farming Simulator 19 version 1.03 also added landscaping features, economic difficulty options, in-game voting for mods, alongside with plenty of bug fixes and game improvements.
Previously, an update was released with various changes and improvements. Unfortunately, since the last patch, many players were experiencing a number of issues when trying to play the game. Today’s Farming Simulator 19 patch 1.03 is expected to fix all these issues. Check out more details below.
Farming Simulator 19 Update 1.03 Full Changelog
- Economic Difficulty Option.
- In-game voting for mods
- Combine speed increase when the combine is unloaded
- Farming Simulator 19 version 1.03 added Sale of Potato Palettes
- AI Detection of Tipped Piles
- Support for assigning button combinations except for the gamepad trigger buttons
- Farming Simulator 19 1.03 has added Covering of semiaxes even if the device is not known
- Assignment of axles that do not self-center, such as the throttle lever on a joystick
- [Fixed] KI at angled edges
- [Fixed] Key assignment of input devices not recognized by the game.
- [Fixed] Vehicle noise
- [Fixed] Combines can now be collapsed if only a small amount is loaded.
- [Resolved] Tree picking of claws
- [Fixed] lighting problems in some specific light / viewer combinations
- [Fixed] disappearing animals after restarting a dedicated server
- [Resolved] Horse price problem with the simultaneous sale of several horses
- Farming Simulator 19 update 1.03 fixed an issue where Egg pallets are not displayed correctly
- [Fixed] Unlimited number of feed after cleaning
- [Fixed] The BIG M450 can not be refueled
- [Fixed] The header NH 3162 Draper 45ft does not work with the NH CR10.90
- [Fixed] Väderstad Tempo V 8 does not work well on uneven terrain
- [Fixed] TT Multicultivator 5-in-1 does not work well on slopes
- [Fixed] Access to all vehicles from all farms
- [Fixed] It is not possible to start a dedicated server
- Farming Simulator 19 patch 1.03 fixed an issue where the camera is removed from the vehicle
- [Fixed] Wear rate with washing disabled
- [Resolved] Problems with combine harvesters, remedied after crop rotation
- [Fixed] Motor sound in multiplayer mode
- [Fixed] KI switches to other fields with small working widths
- Farming Simulator 19 version 1.03 fixed an issue where KI working width New Holland FDR 600
- [Resolved] KI Rotation Problems Concerning Cultivator and Seeder Related
- [Fixed] Bale assembly on Fliegl Butterfly and Fliegl DPW
- [Resolved] Delayed lowering of the tube for potato harvester (Ropa Keiler 2, Grimme SE 280)
- [Fixed] Crash on Mac OS X when saving the screenshot
- [Fixed] Black screen when starting with certain keyboard layouts
- Farming Simulator 19 1.03 fixed an issue where trailers do not brake when you depend on them with the option Automatic Engine Start, Off ‘
- [Fixed] Key Assignment of Logitech G27 and Logitech Driving Force GT
Farming Simulator 19 update 1.03 is now available for download.