Far Cry 5 Update 1.04 is now available for download on PC. Since the launch, many players have been experiencing a number of issues when trying to play the game. The new Far Cry 5 1.04 update has added various bug fixes and game improvements. In addition, Far Cry 5 version 1.04 also includes performance and stability improvements. A voice communication issue where players could be permanently muted is also now addressed.
Check out more details below.
Far Cry 5 Update 1.04 Patch Notes
Stability & Performance
- Fixed low occurrence crashes and walkthrough breaks
- Additional quality bug fixes
- Fixed low occurrence save corruption
Companion, Enemy, & Animal AI
- Fixed low repro AI issues
Design & Mission Progression
- Fixed issues preventing silver bar purchase
- Fixed minor bugs
Gameplay & UI
- Fixed minor bugs
COOP and Online
- Improved COOP connectivity
- Fixed low occurrence COOP specific walkthrough breaks
- Fixed voice communication issue where players could be permanently muted
- Hurk was blowing up the client player when in a helicopter, fixed that.
Far Cry Arcade
- Far Cry 5 version 1.04 improved map download efficiency
- Fixed various Arcade gameplay issues
- Fixed issue where map textures would be extremely low
- Improved PVP matchmaking
- Fixed lobby loadout selection and map selection issues with Far Cry 5 Update 1.04 for PlayStation 4 and Xbox One.
- Far Cry 5 version 1.04 fixed issue with Arcade Editor crashes
PC Patch Only:
- Fixed issues that were causing incorrect spawn if the game was minimized during loading
The new Far Cry 5 is an open world game now available on PlayStation 4, Xbox One and PCs. Unlike previous titles in the series where the player takes on the role of a set character, the game features a new character creator, which the player can use to customize their character’s appearance.
The article is now updated with the official Far Cry 5 1.04 changelog.
Meantime, check your game update and download the latest Far Cry 5 Update 1.04.