Far Cry 5 Update 1.03 is now available for download. According to the official Far Cry 5 1.03 patch notes, the new update has added various fixes and improvements. In addition, Far Cry 5 version 1.03 also includes stability and performance improvements. The issues with the weapon handling, animations, HUD, and menu is now fixed. Check out the changelog below.
Since the launch, many players have been experiencing a number of issues when trying to play the game. The game devs have acknowledged these problems and working on the fixes.
Far Cry 5 Update 1.03 Patch Notes
Stability & Performance
- Improved overall stability
- Minor quality bug fixes
- Fixed low occurrence crashes
- Fixed sound pops and desync issues
Companion, Enemy, & Animal AI
- Improved Guns for Hire behavior and navigation
- Fixed various low reproduction AI issues
- Fixed animation issues
- Turkey was too powerful
Design & Mission Progression
- Fixed low reproduction walkthrough issues
- Tweaked and balanced rewards
- Updated perks – Added Air Drop perk
- Added Live Event support and Rewards
- Improved overall balancing for the economy
- Improved transitions
- Fixed minor bugs
Gameplay Fixes Far Cry 5 1.03
- Fixed minor bugs with animations
- Fixed bugs with weapon handling
- Fixed minor HUD and menu issues
- Fixed bugs with subtitles
- Added “sell all” option for LOOT
COOP and Online
- Fixed COOP and online replication issues
- Improved COOP partner spawning and join in progress
- Fixed minor COOP bugs
- Fixed COOP specific mission issues
- Fixed Hurk blowing up the Friend for Hire player when in a helicopter.
Far Cry Arcade
- Players were locked into the Multiplayer lobby because of a Host Migration issue
Far Cry Arcade Editor
- Bug fix for the editor
- Updated and fixed editor assets
- Fix for major lighting issue
- Optimization fixes for the editor
The new Far Cry 5 is an open world game now available on PlayStation 4, Xbox One and PCs. Unlike previous titles in the series where the player takes on the role of a set character, the game features a new character creator, which the player can use to customize their character’s appearance.
A variety of ranged and explosive weapons are also available for players to fight against enemies, while the game place a renewed emphasis on close-quarters combat compared to previous Far Cry titles by introducing a wider range of melee weapons.
The game also includes a free map editor called Far Cry 5 Arcade. It allows players to build and share small maps that have single player, two-player cooperative, and multiplayer objectives. Players will be able to construct maps using assets from Far Cry 5 as well as Far Cry 4, Far Cry Primal, Watch Dogs, Assassin’s Creed IV: Black Flag, and Assassin’s Creed: Unity.
The article is now updated to the official Far Cry 5 1.03 changelog.
Meantime, check your game update and download the latest Far Cry 5 Update 1.03.