A new Far Cry 5 update 1.12 is now rolling out for players on PlayStation 4, PC and Xbox One. According to the official Far Cry 5 1.12 changelog, the new update addresses issues related to stuttering/lag, game crashing, framerate drop, and glitches. In addition, Far Cry 5 version 1.12 also contains stability and performance improvements.
Previously, update 10 was released with new features and changes. Unfortunately, since the last patch, many players are experiencing a number of issues when trying to play the game. Today’s Far Cry 5 patch 1.12 is expected to fix all these issues. Check out more details below.
Far Cry 5 Update 1.12 Changelog
- Added fixes for crashing issues with Far Cry 5 version 1.12.
- Fixed some glitches.
- Added fixes for framerate drop and freezing issues.
- Added fixes for stuttering/lag issues.
- Far Cry 5 1.12 for PS4 added performance and stability improvements.
- Gameplay improvements added with Far Cry 5 1.12.
- Added other minor fixes and changes with Far Cry 5 patch 1.12.
Far Cry 5 update 1.12 is now available for download in PS4 and Xbox One.