Far Cry 5 update 1.09 is now rolling out for players on PlayStation 4, PC and Xbox One. According to the official Far Cry 5 1.09 patch notes, the new update has added support and assets for Far Cry 5 Dead Living Zombies as well as new shop content. In addition, Far Cry 5 version 1.09 also contains a big list of bug fixes and improvements. Check out more details below.
Previously, update 8 was released with new features and improvements. Unfortunately, since the last patch release, many players have been experiencing a number of issues when trying to play the game. Today’s Far Cry 5 patch 1.09 is expected to fix all these issues.
Far Cry 5 Update 1.09 Patch Notes for PS4 and Xbox One
- Added Support and assets for Far Cry 5 Dead Living Zombies.
- Added new shop content.
- Far Cry 5 version 1.09 added generic invisible shapes to the Arcade Editor.
Stability & Performance
- Fixed multiple low occurrence crashes
- Fixed and improved stability
- Attempted fix for crash introduced in TU8
- Fixed bug with skipping cinematic in Wolf’s Den.
- According to the Far Cry 5 1.09 patch notes, the new update has fixed an issue where the characters would have blood stains on their faces during the opening mission under certain circumstances.
- Fixed an issue where the client would be unable to see the host’s weapons after completing the mission “Prairie Oyster Harvest”.
- Fixed an issue where the subtitles were not properly synced with the dialogue during the John Seed intro video after liberating Dutch’s Island.
- Far Cry 5 version 1.09 fixed an issue where the client would see an auto-drive popup when in the car with the Host and Hurk, during the mission “The Prodigal Son”.
- Fixed a bug with missing sounds when the P08 has a silencer equipped
- Fixed Phaser pistols SFX continuing after leaving the Photo Mode
Gameplay & UI Changes in Far Cry 5 version 1.09
- Far Cry 5 version 1.09 addressed player vehicle being damaged during outpost liberation.
- Fixed minor fishing issues
- Addressed minor gameplay issues
- Fixed an issue where the Bayek and Aya outfit would disappear when viewing the player from a far distance.
- Far Cry 5 patch 1.09 fixed various clipping issues with other special outfits.
- Fixed an issue where the D50 pistol was using the incorrect ammo type.
- Addressed a bug where NPC’s could disappear after being kicked off a ladder.
- Fixed an issue where wildlife could be seen sinking into the ground under certain situations.
- Far Cry 5 update 1.09 fixed a bug where certain button prompts were missing from the Live Tiles on the Main Menu.
- Fixed an issue where the “Fetching Store Products” text could be overlapping the weapon’s shop menu.
- Fixed autodrive message not displaying when activated.
- Far Cry 5 version 1.09 addressed an issue with weapons disappearing in COOP.
- Fixed some clipping issues when aiming from the passenger seat while riding a vehicle.
- Minor improvements in Photo Mode
- Fixed an issue when changing main display value may not affect game window if game works in window mode.
- Fixed various minor UI issues
Far Cry Arcade
- Far Cry 5 1.09 fixed various issues in Far Cry Arcade
- Fixed issues caused by host migration
- Fixed a bug where the “Waiting for map pickers” HUD would pop out for clients when the host was in the pick map page.
- Far Cry 5 update 1.09 fixed an issue where players could be kicked from a party if the party tried to enter a lobby without enough free spaces available.
- Fixed some audio issues where the music could stop playing when joining a private lobby.
- Fixed a bug where the player could become invincible if a host migration occurred during the loadout page.
- Far Cry 5 1.09 fixed an issue where buffs from previous sessions could carry over to new sessions.
- Fixed an issue where the map snapshot appeared off-screen for the host during map selection.
- Added new assets with Far Cry 5 1.09.
- Fixed issue with Asset and action point budgets
- Minor asset fixes with Far Cry 5 1.09
Other Changes in Far Cry 5 1.09
Far Cry 5 Hours of Darkness DLC
- Far Cry 5 version 1.09 fixed airstrike issue in COOP
- Fixed issues with weapon equips.
- Fixed a bug where the button flip controller configuration would cause the binocular zoom and airstrike command to use the same button.
Far Cry 5 Lost on Mars DLC
- Fixed minor gameplay issues.
- Far Cry 5 update 1.09 fixed issues where host would become stuck.
- Fixed various coop issues causing the player to become stuck on mission objectives.
- Far Cry 5 1.09 addressed a bug where the world map could be unlocked in certain situations.
- Fixed an issue where certain SFX could be heard playing during the ending credits.
- Far Cry 5 patch 1.09 fixed some audio replication issues for clients.
- Fixed some issues where the player was able to exit the map in certain locations.
Far Cry 5 Dead Living Zombies DLC
- Content added to the game with Far Cry 5 patch 1.09.
- Fixed various issues with Photo Mode according to the Far Cry 5 update 1.09 patch notes.
- Far Cry 5 version 1.09 addressed sound issues when using certain weapons.
- Fixed an issue where the shovel would become un-usable when bringing up Photo Mode as the weapon breaks.
- Far Cry 5 1.09 addressed an issue where photo mode was unavailable for the DLCs before completing the intro mission of the main game.
- Fixed issues with melee weapons.
- Added some crashing fixes.
- Fixed stuttering and lag issues.
- Far Cry 5 version 1.09 added bug fixes and other changes.
- Various stability and performance improvements.
Far Cry 5 update 1.09 is now available for download in PS4 and Xbox One.