Fallout 4 update 1.28 is now rolling out for players on PlayStation 4. According to the official Fallout 4 1.28 changelog, the new update includes new Creation Club contents. Apart from this, Fallout 4 version 1.28 also includes fixes for the minor issues related to server performance, game client, and UI bugs.
The previous update was also released with a similar list of fixes. Unfortunately, since the release of this patch, many players were experiencing a number of issues when trying to play the game. Today’s Fallout 4 version 1.28 patch is expected to resolve these issues. Check out more details below.
Fallout 4 Update 1.28 Changelog
New Creation Club content
X-02 Enclave Power Armor
- Often referred to as the “black devil” for its signature design, the X-02 is an advanced power armor model developed by the Enclave for its special operations forces. With multiple skin options and custom Tesla modifications, the X-02 is a powerful tool to help you storm through the Wasteland, or bedevil it. In addition to a new suit of power armor, this content also includes a new radio station with FO3’s classic patriotic music.
Shi Armor and Weapon Skins
- Brilliant gold dragons are interwoven over bright red armor and weapons in these new skins, which draw from the iconography of the west coast Shi.
Halloween Armor and Weapon Skins
- Frighten up your game with these new Halloween skins. Paint your weapons and armor with spooky bats or eerie Jack-o’-lanterns, and make yourself a Halloween costume to haunt the Commonwealth!
Camouflage Armor and Weapon Skins
- Blend into your surroundings with Desert, Aquatic, and Swamp camo options for your weapons and armor.
- Fallout 4 1.28 added fixes for crashing issues.
- Added performance and stability improvements.
Fallout 4 update 1.28 is now available for download on PS4 and Xbox One.