Fallout 76 update 1.06 is now available for players on PlayStation 4 and Xbox One. According to the official Fallout 76 1.06 patch notes, the latest update has fixed an issue where players were unable to access the nuclear silos. In addition, the new Fallout 76 version 1.06 also contains fixes for the several issues related to server performance, balancing, framerate drop, crashing, stuttering, and more.
The previous update was also released with gameplay improvements and changes. Unfortunately, since the launch, players are facing a number of issues and bugs like clipping through the world, frozen animations, entire buildings failing to load, enemies getting stuck in walls, audio logs not playing, enemies spawning out of mid-air, losing control due to unstable server connections, and being unable to turn in quests due to unresponsive prompts are just some examples. Today’s Fallout 76 1.06 patch is expected to resolve a few of these issues. Check out more details below.
Fallout 76 Update 1.06 Patch Notes
- Fixed an issue with the nuke silos.
- Fixed freezing and stuttering issues.
- Added UI fixes and changes.
- Fallout 76 version 1.05 added various bug fixes and improvements.
- Stability and performance improvements.
- Gameplay improvements added with Fallout 76 1.06.
- Added various other under the hood improvements with Fallout 76 version 1.06.
Fallout 76 update 1.06 is now available for download on PS4 and Xbox One.