Fallout 76 update 1.05 is now available for players on Xbox One. The new hotfix will soon roll out on PC and PlayStation 4. According to the official Fallout 76 1.05 patch notes, the latest update focus primarily on game performance and stability on all platforms. In addition, the new Fallout 76 version 1.05 also contains fixes for the several issues related to server performance, balancing, framerate drop, crashing, stuttering, and more.
The previous update was also released with gameplay improvements and changes. Unfortunately, since the launch, players are facing a number of issues and bugs like clipping through the world, frozen animations, entire buildings failing to load, enemies getting stuck in walls, audio logs not playing, enemies spawning out of mid-air, losing control due to unstable server connections, and being unable to turn in quests due to unresponsive prompts are just some examples. Today’s Fallout 76 1.05 patch is expected to resolve a few of these issues. Check out more details below.
Fallout 76 Update 1.05 Patch Notes(Updated)
- Added support for Korean language.
- Added fixes to quests.
- Added fixes for C.A.M.P.s.
- Fixed freezing and stuttering issues.
- Added UI fixes and changes.
- Fallout 76 version 1.05 added various bug fixes and improvements.
- Stability and performance improvements.
- Gameplay improvements added with Fallout 76 1.05.
- Added various other under the hood improvements with Fallout 76 version 1.05.
Fallout 76 update 1.05 is now available for download on PS4 and Xbox One.