Fallout 76 update 1.04 is now available for players on PlayStation 4. According to the official Fallout 76 1.04 patch notes, the latest update contains fixes for the several issues related to server performance, balancing, framerate drop, crashing, stuttering, and more. In addition, the new Fallout 76 version 1.04 also includes stability and performance improvements.
The previous update was also released with gameplay improvements and changes. Unfortunately, since the launch, players are facing a number of issues and bugs like clipping through the world, frozen animations, entire buildings failing to load, enemies getting stuck in walls, audio logs not playing, enemies spawning out of mid-air, losing control due to unstable server connections, and being unable to turn in quests due to unresponsive prompts are just some examples. Today’s Fallout 76 1.04 patch is expected to resolve few of these issues. Check out more details below.
Fallout 76 Update 1.04 Patch Notes
- PC Additions: A Push-to-Talk setting for Voice Chat, 21:9 resolution support, and a Field of View setting are all being implemented on PC with this update.
- SPECIAL Respec: After level 50, you’ll be able to choose between a new Perk Card, or moving a SPECIAL point you had previously allocated.
- C.A.M.P. Placement on Login: Your C.A.M.P. will no longer be automatically blueprinted and stored if someone is occupying your location when you log into a server. Instead, you’ll receive a notification that your space is occupied. If you decide to find a new home for your C.A.M.P. on that server, it will be free to do so. However, if you don’t attempt to place down your C.A.M.P., you will be able to switch to a new server where that spot is vacant and your C.A.M.P. will be fully assembled and waiting for you.
- Bulldozer: This is a new C.A.M.P. feature that will allow you to remove small trees, rocks, and other obstructions so it’s easier to create and place your C.A.M.P. when and where you want it. You can also “Bulldoze” to clear these items from the surrounding area to make your C.A.M.P. feel more like home!
Other Fixes in Fallout 76 1.04
- Fixed freezing and stuttering issues.
- Fallout 76 version 1.04 added various bug fixes and improvements.
- Stability and performance improvements.
- Gameplay improvements added with Fallout 76 1.04.
- Added various other under the hood improvements with Fallout 76 version 1.04.
Fallout 76 update 1.04 is now available for download on PS4 and Xbox One.