Fallout 4 update 1.29 is now rolling out for players on PlayStation 4. According to the official Fallout 4 1.29 changelog, the new update includes new Creation Club contents. Apart from this, Fallout 4 version 1.29 also includes fixes for the minor issues related to server performance, game client, and UI bugs.
The previous update was also released with a similar list of fixes. Unfortunately, since the release of this patch, many players were experiencing a number of issues when trying to play the game. Today’s Fallout 4 version 1.29 patch is expected to resolve these issues. Check out more details below.
Fallout 4 Update 1.29 Changelog
- Added fixes for crashing issues with Fallout 4 patch 1.29.
- Fixed some glitches with Fallout 4 PS4 1.29 update.
- Added fixes for stuttering and lag issues.
- Fallout 4 1.29 for PS4 has also added performance and stability improvements.
- Minor gameplay improvements added with Fallout 4 1.29.
- Addressed various UI issues.
- Added other minor fixes and changes with Fallout 4 version 1.29.
- Addressed various animation pop issues.
Fallout 4 update 1.29 is now available for download on PS4 and Xbox One.