Fallout 4 update 1.22 is now available for download. Unfortunately, the official Fallout 4 1.22 changelog is not available yet. However, players are reporting that this new patch comes with minor bug fixes and game improvements. We’ll update this article with the official Fallout 4 version 1.22 changelog as soon as it goes live.
Update: Full changelog is now available. Check out more details below.
Fallout 4 update 1.22 Patch Notes
- Fallout 4 1.22 added Support for Pets.
- Added Minor bug fixes for Bethesda.net
- Bug Fixes for Creations including:
- Hellfire Power Armor
- Prototype Gauss Rifle
- Arcade Workshop Pack
The last major update for Fallout 4 was released with Xbox One X support with the following features.
- Added support for Xbox One X
- Enhanced features include:
- Dynamic Resolution
- Enhanced draw distance for trees, grass, objects, and NPCs
- Enhanced God Ray effects.