Fallout 4 Update 1.21 update for PS4 and Xbox One is now available for download. The official Fallout 4 1.21 patch notes are not available yet. However, players are reporting that the latest Fallout 4 version 1.21 includes minor bug fixes and improvement. Also, a free BOS weapon skin is now available.
The update size around 2.5Gb on consoles and 500Mb on steam. Read more details below.
Fallout Update 1.21 Patch Notes
- Added bug fixes
- Fallout 4 1.21 also added minor under the hood game improvements.
Previously, a major update was released with following changes.
- A problem with damaged textures on reflections has been fixed.
- The scripting features have been updated to support new creations.
- The Report button has been removed from the mods. Mods can be reported directly to Bethesda.net.
- Added support for Xbox One X
- Enhanced features include:
- Dynamic Resolution
- Enhanced draw distance for trees, grass, objects and NPCs
- Enhanced God Ray effects.
Check your game update and download latest Fallout 4 Update 1.21 on PS4 and Xbox One.