Fallout 4 1.19 update for PS4 and Xbox One released. According to the official Fallout 4 update 1.19 patch notes, Xbox One X support is now added to the game. In addition, the latest Fallout 4 version 1.19 also includes bug fixes and improvement. An issue with damaged textures on reflections has been fixed.
Read more details below.
Fallout Update 1.19 Patch Notes
- A problem with damaged textures on reflections has been fixed.
- The scripting features have been updated to support new creations.
- The Report button has been removed from the mods. Mods can be reported directly to Bethesda.net.
- Added support for Xbox One X
- Enhanced features include:
- Dynamic Resolution
- Enhanced draw distance for trees, grass, objects and NPCs
- Enhanced God Ray effects
Check your game update and download latest Fallout 4 Update 1.19 for PS4 and Xbox One.