F1 2018 update 1.06 is now rolling out for PS4, Xbox One, and PC. According to the official F1 2018 1.06 patch notes, the latest update has added new options, gameplay changes, and fixes for multiplayer. In addition, the new F1 2018 version 1.06 update also includes stability and performance improvements.
The previous major big update was released with fixes and various changes. Unfortunately, since the last patch, many players were experiencing a number of issues when trying to play the game. Today’s F1 2018 patch 1.06 update is expected to fix all these issues. Check out more details below.
F1 2018 Update 1.06 Patch Notes for PS4, Xbox One, and PC
- 2018 Car model and Livery Updates
- Various livery and sponsor logo updates to teams
- Updated McLaren nosecone
- Updated Ferrari mirror mountings
- F1 2018 version 1.06 updated Force India sidepod turning vane geometry and steering wheel materials
- Updated Renault front wing and rear wing endplates
- Updated Haas sidepod turning vanes, mirror mountings and halo geometry
- 2018 Vehicle Performance Updates
- Players can now change AI difficulty between sessions
- F1 2018 update 1.06 updated DRS Detection zones for the 2018 Singapore GP
- Updated Hungary and Singapore Track Map Videos
- Fixed an issue where it was possible to have DRS use on incorrect parts of the track after using instant replay
- F1 2018 1.06 made some adjustments to the AI R&D Progression in Career
- Achievements – “Every artist was first an amateur” should now unlock correctly
- Fixed an issue where the player was being awarded an incorrect 10 place grid drop penalty instead of 5, for changing a gearbox in career
- F1 2018 patch 1.06 fixed an issue where the player was being awarded a 5 place grid drop penalty instead of 10, for fitting an extra MGU-K, Control Electronics or Energy Store component for the 1st time.
- Xbox One – Fixed Xbox Voice chat not working
- PC – Global leaderboards are now showing in the Steam client
- Multiplayer – F1 2018 version 1.06 fixed an issue in multiplayer where the host was able to select re-start session after receiving terminal damage
- Multiplayer – Fixed a deadstate issue for players starting OSQ when the host and secondary host are dedicated spectators
- Multiplayer – Fixed an issue where cars would spawn on top of each other after joining in progress a OSQ session and then loading into a race.
- F1 2018 1.06 improved stability and various other fixes.
F1 2018 update 1.06 for PS4, Xbox One, and PC is now available for download.