F1 2018 update 1.04 is now rolling out for players on PS4. According to the official F1 2018 1.04 patch notes, the latest update contains various bug fixes and UI changes. In addition, the new F1 2018 version 1.04 update also includes fixes for the several issues related to game client, and UI bugs. Check out more details below.
The previous major big update was released with fixes and various other changes. Unfortunately, since the release of this patch, many players were experiencing a number of issues when trying to play the game. Today’s F1 2018 patch 1.04 update is expected to fix all these issues.
F1 2018 update 1.04 for PS4 Changelog (Updated)
- Updated the default ghost cars for the Classic era in Time Trial
- F1 2018 version 1.04 has updated the Power Unit and Research and Development tutorial videos
- Stopped AI cars being teleto/from / from the pit lane
- Improved Multiplayer bandwidth evaluation
- F1 2018 update 1.04 has improved stability in online sessions
- Fixed Julian Fébreau being correctly referenced in the broadcast UI (French only)
- Correctly limited Xbox One voice communication to the number of players shown during loading
- Added fixes for some crashing issues with F1 2018 1.04.
- Fixed stuttering and lag issues.
- F1 2018 version 1.04 stability improvements.
- Added other minor fixes with F1 2018 1.04.
F1 2018 update 1.04 is now available for download on PlayStation 4.