F1 2018 update 1.09 patch notes for PS4, Xbox One, and PC is now available. According to the official F1 2018 1.09 patch notes, the latest update has added various bug fixes and gameplay improvements. In addition, the new F1 2018 patch 1.09 also includes stability and performance improvements.
The previous major big update was released with fixes and various changes. Unfortunately, since the last patch, many players are experiencing a number of issues when trying to play the game. Today’s F1 2018 patch 1.09 update is expected to fix all these issues. Check out more details below.
F1 2018 1.09 Update Patch Notes for PS4, Xbox One, and PC
- Times set on this version should no longer overwrite faster times already uploaded to the Leaderboard. Please note that if you’ve already uploaded a slower time to a Leaderboard, we are unable to revert it to your previous faster time.
- Vehicle Damage should no longer show as Test in a Multiplayer Lobby after F1 2018 1.09.
- Players on Steam should no longer have names shown as Unknown when joining a Lobby in progress.
- F1 2018 update 1.09 fixed cars stuttering in Replays.
Other Fixes in F1 2018 Update 2018
- Usernames should no longer be missing in Multiplayer lobbies and races. Please note that the issue on PC where player names are shown as Unknown is a different issue
- Addressed an instance where players could be stuck waiting for players in a multiplayer game following a host migration
- Fixed an issue where players were unable to join a ranked session
- F1 2018 1.09 addressed an issue where cars would spawn on top of each other in multiplayer races.
F1 2018 update 1.09 is now available for download on PC. This update will soon roll out on PS4 and Xbox One.