F1 2018 update 1.05 is now available for players PC. This patch will roll out later on PS4 and Xbox One. According to the official F1 2018 1.05 patch notes, the latest update has added new options and fixes for multiplayer. In addition, the new F1 2018 version 1.05 update also includes stability and performance improvements.
The previous major big update was released with fixes and various changes. Unfortunately, since the last patch, many players were experiencing a number of issues when trying to play the game. Today’s F1 2018 patch 1.05 update is expected to fix all these issues. Check out more details below.
F1 2018 1.05 Patch Notes for PS4, Xbox One, and PC
- Interviews – Option included to turn off or extend the interview timer – you can find this option in Preferences -> Gameplay Settings -> Press Interview Time Limit.
- Fixed an issue where race fuel load was insufficient to finish a race after using the race strategy practice program in a restarted practice session – NOTE: This fix will only apply after you go to the next Race Weekend. You may also have to complete a Race Strategy Practice Programme for it to take full effect.
- PC – F1 2018 1.05 fixed issues with Thrustmaster T300 wheel.
- PC – Game now works with AMD Phenom CPU’s – (without the need to use the Beta workaround) NOTE: These CPUs are below minimum specifications to run the game and are therefore not technically supported, so you may still experience some performance issues.
- F1 2018 version 1.05 updated the Abu Dhabi tyre compound selections.
- Fixed a crash when fast forwarding an instant replay.
- Re-balanced Medium Traction Control Settings.
- Fixed an issue where AI team mates could become stuck queuing in the pit lane.
- Updated the Baku track map to include all DRS detection zones.
- F1 2018 update 1.05 improved game stability and various other fixes, including fixing the most common crashes on PC and PS4.
- Fixed a crash that occurred on the last corner of Shanghai.
- PC – Fixed an issue where resolution changes cause partial black screens during cut-scenes.
Multiplayer Changes in F1 2018 Update 1.05
- Fixed an issue where hosting a lobby after leaving a classic race resulted in some players being locked to soft tyre compounds.
- F1 2018 patch 1.05 addressed an issue where a dedicated spectator who is a client can get de-synced information for pit lane status in the position list.
- Fixed a crash when spectating qualifying sessions.
- Fixed stuttering and lag issues.
- F1 2018 version 1.05 added stability and performance improvements.
- Added other minor fixes with F1 2018 1.05.
F1 2018 update 1.05 is now available on PC.