ESO update 1.43 for PS4 and Xbox One is now available. According to the official ESO 1.43 changelog, the new Elder Scrolls Online update 1.43 includes various bug fixes as well as stability and performance improvements. Apart from this, the new ESO version 1.43 also included a fix for the Glenumbra quest Lady Eloise’s Lockbox so Lady Noellaume will now consistently appear when prompted to speak with her.
Previously, a big update was released with the Murkmire DLC Game Pack, a new zone, new quests and more. Additionally, the last update also added 12 new item sets obtainable from Murkmire content, new Motifs, 75 new craftable furnishings, 50 new achievements, and collectibles. Unfortunately, after the last patch, many players encounter a number of problems when trying to play the game on the consoles. Today’s ESO update 1.43 expected to solve all these problems. Check out more details below.
ESO Update Version 1.43 Patch For PS4 – Changelog
- Add additional backend support and changes for the upcoming Free Trial Event
- Fixed an issue with the Glenumbra quest Lady Eloise’s Lockbox.
- Added fixes for some crashing issues with ESO 1.43.
- Added fixes for framerate drop as well as stuttering and lag issues.
- ESO 1.43 update has added stability improvements.
- Various UI fixes and changes.
- Added various fixes for players reported glitches with ESO version 1.43.
ESO update 1.43 for PS4 and Xbox One is now available for download.