ESO update 1.34 for PlayStation 4 is now available for download. According to the official Elder Scrolls Online 1.34 changelog, the update is an incremental patch that fixes the issue where you would receive multiple UI errors in-game after pre-purchasing the newly-announced Chapter, Summerset. In addition, the new ESO version 1.34 includes various bug fixes and a number of crash fixes. The update size is around 268MB on PS4.
Previously, a major update 1.32 was released which had added several new features including the highly-anticipated Outfit System, which gives you the freedom to customize the visual appearance of your gear and Home Storage Furnishings.
ESO update 1.34 Changelog
- Scalecaller Peak
- The Spellbreaker’s Ward synergy will now apply instantly when activated in Hard Mode, rather than after a 600ms cast time.
- When fighting Scalecaller, she will now properly pause for two seconds after completing the Inferno’s Hold ability. This should reduce pressure on the stunned target from follow-up abilities, such as Pestilent Breath.
- The Stony Gaze ability from the Orb of Stone will no longer be present during the encounter with Zaan the Scalecaller on Normal Difficulty.
Maw of Lorkhaj
- ESO 1.34 fixed an audio-related crash found in the Maw of Lorkhaj Trial.
Combat & Gameplay
- Synergies besides the Werewolf’s own Devour will no longer be visible if you’re in Werewolf form.
Base Game Fixes in ESO 1.34 Update
- Made some improvements to the overall server stability.
- Updated the wording of the legal document UI buttons to Acknowledge/Cancel, and added a confirmation to ensure you have read and understood the legal documents.
- ESO version 1.34 fixed a bug where a UI error would appear when interacting with a home storage furnishing.
- ESO 1.34 update addressed an issue that could temporarily result in an inconsistent appearance when using the Hide Helmet option with an Outfit.
Check your game update and download the latest ESO update 1.34.