ESO update 1.31 for PS4 and Xbox One is now available for download. According to the official ESO 1.31 patch notes, the new Elder Scrolls Online patch includes fixes for a handful of quests, combat, and the Asylum Sanctorium Trial. In addition, the ESO version 1.31 PS4 update addressed an issue where Saint Felms would not consistently attack you, or would occasionally not have his weapons. Check out full patch notes below.
Asylum Sanctorium Trial
- ESO 1.31 has fixed an issue where Saint Felms would not consistently attack you, or would occasionally not have his weapons.
- Draugr Dilemma: Narsis Dren will now consistently begin his scene in the treasure vault.
- Teleport Strike: Fixed an issue where you would be rooted in place while casting this ability or its morphs.
- Roar of Alkosh: ESO patch 1.31 has addressed an issue where the Minor Slayer buff granted by this item set’s 3-piece bonus was not functioning.
General (Xbox One)
- ESO version 1.31 fixed an issue where having corrupted save data would cause a crash when trying to continue past the main menu. You will now receive a message stating your settings are corrupted and have the option to clear them or continue without saving.
- The Dangerous Past: Sees-All-Colors will now consistently be present after defeating the Centurion.
- Scion of the Blood Matron: After ESO update 1.31, you will no longer receive the Vampire skill line if you choose to get cured.
- Hircine’s Gift: You will no longer receive the Werewolf skill line if you choose to get cured.
Previously, update 1.30 was released. Check your game update and download the latest ESO update 1.31 for PS4 and Xbox One.