ESO update 1.40 for PS4 and Xbox One is now available for download. According to the official ESO 1.40 patch notes, the new Elder Scrolls Online update 1.40 fixes a number of issues with HDR, fight Keelsplitter, framerate drop, lag, server performance, and more. In addition, the new ESO version 1.40 also includes stability and performance improvements.
Recently, a big update was released with Wolfhunter DLC Game Pack which introduced two new 4-player dungeons allowing you to venture into the Hunting Grounds of Hircine. Unfortunately, after the last patch, many players encounter a number of problems when trying to play the game on the consoles. Today’s ESO 1.40 update expected to solve all these problems. Check out more details below.
ESO 1.40 Update For PS4 Patch Notes
- Reverts the change made to HDR in Update 19. If you are utilizing the HDR feature, it will now appear as it did prior to Wolfhunter and Update 19 launch.
- Fixed the issue where you were not able to fight Keelsplitter, the World Boss found in Summerset.
- Added fixes for some crashing issues with ESO update 1.40.
- Added fixes for framerate drop as well as stuttering and lag issues.
- ESO 1.40 update has added stability improvements.
- Various UI fixes and changes.
- Added various fixes for players reported glitches.
ESO update 1.40 for PS4 and Xbox One is now available for download.