Elite Dangerous update 1.28 is now available for players on Xbox One and PlayStation 4. According to the official Elite Dangerous 1.28 patch notes, the new update resolves various bug fixes and made some gameplay changes. In addition, the Elite Dangerous version 1.28 also includes stability and performance improvements.
Previously, an update was released with a long list of fixes and improvements. Unfortunately, many players are still experiencing a number of issues while playing the game. Today’s Elite Dangerous patch 1.28 update is expected to fix these issues. Check out more details below.
Elite Dangerous update 1.28 patch notes
- Corrected titles and descriptions for gas giant entries
- Changed references of “Stellar Body” to “Astronomical body”
- Fixed enemy ships appearing as clean, and incorrectly causing bounties to be given to Commanders that destroyed them
- Fixed occasional complete loss of control input in various situations
- X52 and X56 presets should be be available once again
- Fixed a binding issue with T-Flight HOTAS X that caused the confirm options not to be navigable
- Fixed SRV UI going missing when using the open Codex shortcut
- Fixed issues with the HOTAS 4 controller on PS4
- Fixed various crashes on PS4
- Fixed crash that could occur when landing on a planet
- Fixed crash that could occur when entering a Notable Stellar Phenomena
- Fixed a crash that could occur when in the galaxy map
- Fixed crash that could occur when using a research limpet
- Fixed crash that could occur when jumping to a new system
Federal Capital Ship
- Fixed hitcheck issues
- Updated Russian translations for Codex Discoveries
- Added descriptions for the recently added high value mining commodities
- Increased top end speed
- Increased pitch rate when below max PIPs
- Slightly reduced the ENG usage on boost
- Slightly increased heat gain to compensate
- Changed new mineable commodity from ‘Opal’ to ‘Void Opals’
- Fixed a number of adjudication and matchmaking server crashes
- Fixed a number of transaction server performance and reliability issues
- Fixed a cause of transaction server errors when selling exploration data
- Retuned the balance of smuggling, crime, missions and selling exploration data with the faction simulation
- Fixed a number of performance issues when processing the faction simulation
- Fixed a server error with console players authenticating with the Companion API
- Stop displaying first discovery names on the system map for star systems with that as their default discovery level, first mapping names should remain.
- Server-side changes to recover more quickly from chat server failures
- Fixed hardlock that could occur when entering the Notable Stellar Phenomena
- Corrected a visual mismatch between the left and right displays when probing planets
- Fixed missing scan effects in the FSS mode when using a Vive HMD
- Added fixes for crashing issues with Elite Dangerous update 1.28.
- Added fixes for stuttering and lag issues.
- Elite Dangerous version 1.28 added stability improvements
- Fixed various minor changes
Elite Dangerous 1.28 is now available for download on PS4 and Xbox One.