Elite Dangerous update 1.25 is now available for players on Xbox One and PlayStation 4. According to the official Elite Dangerous 1.25 patch notes, the new update has added bug fixes and other gameplay changes. In addition, the Elite Dangerous version 1.25 also includes stability and performance improvements. Check out more details below.
Previously, an update was released with a long list of fixes and improvements. Unfortunately, many players are still experiencing a number of issues while playing the game. Today’s Elite Dangerous patch 1.25 update is expected to fix these issues.
Elite Dangerous update 1.25 patch notes
Alliance Challenger, Chieftain & Crusader
- Fixed various visual issues with hardpoints.
Lance Guardian Fighter
- Addressed an overheating issue when firing
Weapons & Modules
- Fixed large missile racks being unable to resupply ammunition using synthesis
- Added fixes for crashing issues
- Added fixes for stuttering and lag issues.
- Elite Dangerous version 1.25 added stability improvements
- Fixed various minor changes
Elite Dangerous 1.25 is now available for download on PS4 and Xbox One.