Elex Update 1.04 is now available for download. Unfortunately, the official Elex 1.04 changelog is not available yet. However, players are reporting that the new patch comes with fixes for stuttering and lag issues. In addition, the new Elex version 1.04 update also includes various stability and performance improvements.
Recently, big update 1.03 was released with 4K support on Xbox One X( resolution 3200×1800) and PS4 Pro. In addition, the update also includes a ton of improvements for the game, more detailed difficulty settings. Check out the preview changelog below.
- Fixed some dialogue issues regarding Thorgal and Emmet’s farm.
- Korin will now behave normally if you pickpocket metal parts from him for Jora.
- The dialogue with the dead letter box makes now clear what the player needs to do if he looted Logan’s chest in beforehand.
- Hakon now rewards the player with a proper sword.
- Fixed an issue where the player was sent by Cormag to help Born. If Born is dead, he will now be able to tell Cormag that Born is dead and the questline will proceed as intended.
We’ll update this article with more details as soon as the official Elex 1.04 changelog goes live.
Meantime, check your game update and download the latest Elex Update 1.04 update.