Dynasty Warriors 9 update is now available for download. The new patch has added new harder ‘Ultimate’ difficulty setting as well as a new mission “The Arena” and much more. In addition, the latest update also includes various bug fixes and gameplay changes.
The new features to Photo Mode will allow you to modify the facial expression and appearance of your character, including adding sand and mud stains for example. The patch version is 1.07 on PC and 1.08 on PS4. Check out more details below.
Dynasty Warriors 9 Update Changelog
- Added the difficulty setting “Ultimate”.
- Added a new mission “The Arena”.
- Added new accessories.
- Added a feature to “Options” that allows you reset the level of officers.
- Eased the conditions for obtaining “The Book of Musou”.
- Added a feature that allows you to exchange “The Book of Musou” items for “Upgrade Points”.
- Added new features to “Photo Mode”.
- “Merchants” that allow you to purchase items after capturing important bases will now appear.
- You can now sell horses even if other officers are mounting them.
- Fixed an issue in which allied officers would rarely appear at enemy bases.
- Fixed an issue in which the destination guide would rarely not be displayed correctly.
- Fixed an issue in which, after changing the time of day, the sky would rarely emit light incorrectly.
- Corrected a number of other minor issues.
Check your game update and download the latest Dynasty Warriors 9 update.