Dynasty Warriors 9 update 1.12 is now rolling out for players on PC and PlayStation 4. The Xbox One owners will receive this update(1.13) tomorrow. According to the official Dynasty Warriors 9 1.12 patch notes, the new update has added various bug fixes and improvements. In addition, Dynasty Warriors 9 version 1.12 update also fixed an issue in which cavalry would rarely fall from their horses unnaturally. Check out more details below.
Recently, a big update was rolled out with new features like new Photo Mode, “Ultimate” difficulty setting and more. The new Photo Mode feature allows players to modify the facial expression and appearance of your character.
Dynasty Warriors 9 Update 1.12 Patch Notes
- Added new features to “Photo Mode’.
- Dynasty Warriors 9 version 1.12 improved the movement of archers.
- Corrected an issue in which the NPC from which you would normally accept the Wei Chapter 4 Mission “Procuring Supplies – Dingtao” unsold not appear.
- Fixed an issue in which the Wei Chapter 5 Mission ‘Negotiating with the Villagers’ could not be accepted.
- Dynasty Warriors 9 1.12 fixed a bug in which the Wei Chapter 6 Mission ‘Gathering Enemy Intelligence” could not be completed.
- Corrected an issue in which the Nanzhong Chapter 10 Mission ‘Capture Yuexi could not be completed.
- Dynasty Warriors 9 version 1.12 addressed an issue in which cavalry would rarely fall from their horses unnaturally.
- (STEAM Only) Nov. when local save data does not exist, data will be downloaded from the cloud upon starting the game.
- Corrected a number of other minor issues.
Dynasty Warriors 9 update 1.12 for PS4 and Xbox One is now available for download.