Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2 update 1.20 for PS4 is now rolling out for players. According to the official Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2 1.20 changelog, the new update has added fixes for server performance, game crashing, stuttering/lag, and more. In addition, the latest Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2 version 1.20 also contains stability and performance improvements.
Previously, a big update was released with Extra Pack 4 which includes two almighty warriors – Super Saiyan God Super Saiyan Gogeta and Broly (Full Power Super Saiyan). Unfortunately, since the last patch, many players are experiencing a number of issues when trying to play. Today’s Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2 version 1.20 patch is expected to fix all these issues. Check out more details below.
Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2 Update 1.20 changelog
- Added Photo Mode
- Added Daily Missions
- Added save data transfer function from lite version
- Added function to log in to “New Conton City” from the title screen
- Added fixes for stuttering/lag issues.
- Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2 1.20 for PS4 has fixed some glitches.
- Added fixes for framerate drop and freezing issues.
- Added performance and stability improvements.
- Gameplay improvements added with Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2 1.20.
- Added other minor fixes and changes with Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2 version 1.20.
- Various UI fixes and changes.
Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2 update 1.20 is now available for download on PlayStation 4.