Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2 (DBXV) update 1.18 for PS4 is now rolling out for players. According to the official Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2 1.18 patch notes, the new patch has added stability and performance improvements. In addition, the latest DBXV 1.18 also contains minor fixes for server performance, game crashing, stuttering/lag, and more.
Previously, a big update was released with fixes and gameplay improvements. Unfortunately, since the last patch, many players are experiencing a number of issues when trying to play. Today’s Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2 version 1.18 patch is expected to fix all these issues. Check out more details below.
Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2 (DBXV) Update 1.18 for PS4
- Added fixes for some crashing issues with DBXV update 1.18.
- Added fixes for stuttering and lag issues.
- DBXV 1.18 stability improvements.
- Added other minor fixes with DBXV update 1.18.
- Various UI fixes and changes.
Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2 update 1.18 is now available for download on PlayStation 4.