Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2 (DBXV) update 1.17 for PS4 is now rolling out for players. According to the official Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2 1.17 patch notes, the new patch has added stability and performance improvements. In addition, the latest DBXV 1.17 also contains minor fixes for server performance, game crashing, and stuttering/lag, and more. Check out more details below.
Previously, a big update was released with fixes and gameplay improvements. Unfortunately, since the last patch, many players are experiencing a number of issues when trying to play. Today’s Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2 version 1.17 patch is expected to fix all these issues.
Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2 (DBXV) Update 1.17 for PS4
- Added fixes for some crashing issues with DBXV update 1.17.
- Added fixes for stuttering and lag issues.
- DBXV 1.17 stability improvements.
- Added other minor fixes with DBXV update 1.17.
- Various UI fixes and changes.
Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2 update 1.17 is now available for download on PlayStation 4.