Dragon Ball Fighterz Update 1.06 is now available for download on PlayStation 4 and Xbox One. According to the official Dragon Ball Fighterz 1.06 patch notes, the new update comes with support for new DLC packs. In addition, Dragon Ball Fighterz version 1.06 comes with various bug fixes and improvements. In addition, the update also includes stability and performance improvements.
Check out more details below.
Dragon Ball Fighterz Update 1.06 Patch Notes
- Added bug fixes and improvements.
- Added data for Bardock downloadable content.
- Added data for Broly downloadable content.
- Added data for Commentator Voice Pack downloadable content.
Previously, update 1.05 was released which changed the rematch system to 3 matches in both Ranked and Casual World Match. In addition, the update also added Z-Union feature that enables players to join “Unions” (fan clubs) of their favorite character and get special rewards. Check preview changelog below.
- Addressed a bug that makes “x10 Kaioken Kamehameha” combo continue even if the opponent gets away from the attacks
- Fixed a bug that makes Ginyu Force members collide with the opponent character and sometimes interrupts the latter’s attacks
- Fixed a bug that makes Saibamen collide with the opponent character and sometimes interrupts the latter’s attacks
The article is now updated to the official Dragon Ball Fighterz 1.06 changelog.
Meantime, check your game update and download the latest Dragon Ball Fighterz update 1.06.