Dragon Ball Fighterz update 1.12 for PlayStation 4 and Xbox One released. According to the new Dragon Ball Fighterz 1.12 patch notes, the new DBFZ 1.12 has added Cooler and Android 17 as the final two DLC characters for the first season. In addition, Dragon Ball Fighterz version 1.12 also includes fixes for the several issues that popped up with the recently released update, including server performance, game client bugs, and UI bugs.
Previously, a big update was released with various bug fixes and changes. Unfortunately, since this update, many players have been experiencing a number of issues when trying to play the game, ranging from not being able to get online. Today’s Dragon Ball Fighterz patch 1.12 update is expected to fix this issues.
Dragon Ball Fighterz Update 1.12 patch notes
- Added Cooler and Android 17
- Added fixes for some crashing issues with Dragon Ball Fighterz 1.12.
- Added fixes for stuttering and lag issues.
- DBFZ 1.12 stability improvements.
- Added other minor fixes with DBFZ update 1.12.
- Various UI fixes and changes.
Dragon Ball Fighterz update 1.12 is now available for download on PS4 and Xbox One.