DOOM update 1.12 is now available for download on PS4 and Xbox One. According to the official Doom 1.12 update changelog, the new update brings 4K support on Xbox One X and PS4 Pro consoles. The game will now run at the native 4K resolution on both of these consoles. In addition, DOOM version 1.12 also includes various bug fixes and changes. Check out more details below.
DOOM was launched in 2016, id Software focused on mixing cutting-edge graphics with relentless, fast-paced gameplay for users on all platforms.
DOOM update 1.12 Patch Notes
- Added Support for 4K Resolution on Xbox One X and PS4 Pro.
- Enhanced features include:
- Dynamic Resolution
- Enhanced draw distance for trees, grass, objects, and NPCs
- DOOM version 1.12 enhanced God Ray effects
- Added various bug fixes and game improvements.
Check your game update and download the latest DOOM update 1.12.