Dissidia NT update 1.22 for PS4 is now available for players. According to the official Dissidia Final Fantasy NT 1.22 patch notes, the new Dissidia NT 1.22 update has added various fixes related to stuttering/lag, game crashing, and UI bugs. In addition, Dissidia NT version 1.22 also includes stability and performance improvements.
Previously, a big update was released with major changes and improvements. Unfortunately, since this update, many players were experiencing a number of issues when trying to play. Today’s Dissidia Final Fantasy NT patch 1.22 is expected to fix all these issues. Check out more details below.
Dissidia NT update 1.22 PS4 Patch Notes
- Immediately after making “Impulse” hit, if you step or guard “Sonic Wing” while guarding, your opponent will not blow away.
- Added fixes for crashing issues with Dissidia NT update 1.22.
- Added fixes for stuttering/lag issues.
- Dissidia NT update 1.22 for PS4 has fixed some glitches.
- Added fixes for framerate drop and freezing issues.
- Added performance and stability improvements.
- Dissidia NT patch 1.22 added various gameplay improvements.
- Added other minor fixes and changes with Dissidia NT version 1.22.
Dissidia NT update 1.19 PS4 Patch Notes
- Added a new character.
- Added new items.
- Added new cutscenes to story mode.
- Made various quality-of-life improvements.
- Fixed various minor bugs.
Dissidia NT update 1.22 is now available for download on PS4.