Detroit Become Human update 1.06 is now rolling out for players. According to the official Detroit Become Human 1.06 patch notes, the new update includes fixes for the several issues related to server performance, game client bugs, and UI bugs. In addition, Detroit Become Human version 1.06 also added stability and performance improvements. Check out more details below.
Previously, a minor update was released with bug fixes and improvements. Unfortunately, since the last update, many players were experiencing a number of issues when trying to play the game. Today’s update is expected to fix all these issues.
Detroit Become Human Update 1.06 Patch Notes
- The third option for the supermarket holdup has been removed!
- The final Squat node when Connor investigates has also been removed.
- The node when avoiding the temperature check which is under “Talk to Luther” has now been removed.
- Detroit Become Human patch 1.06 updated visual settings.
- Added various performance and stability improvements.
- Detroit Become Human version 1.06 added a number of other minor fixes.
For Fugitives, there was a node that was left locked. In the supermarket, when you threaten the cashier, and he pulls his gun out on you, there was supposedly a third option, but only two were ever shown. The node has been removed from the flowchart.
For On the Run, there was a node just outside of the grouping where Connor Investigates the Squat. No one ever found what node it was, and it was deemed a glitch. That node has also been removed from the flowchart.
For Battle for Detroit – Kara – Leaving Detroit, there was one node in the grouping “Avoid Temperature Check”, which was never found, and was deemed a glitch. That node has been removed from the flowchart as well.
Detroit Become Human update 1.06 is now available for download on PlayStation 4.