Destiny 2 update version 1.33 is now rolling out for players on PlayStation 4 and Xbox One. According to the Destiny 2 1.33 patch notes, the new update has added stability and performance improvements. In addition, Destiny 2 patch 1.33 also contains fixes for issues related stuttering, framerate drop, lag, client bugs, crashing, and UI bugs.
Previously, Bungie released an update with various fixes and changes. Unfortunately, many players are still experiencing a number of issues when trying to play the game online. Today’s Destiny 2 version 1.33 update is expected to fix these issues. Check out more details below.
Destiny 2 update version 1.33 Patch Notes
- Destiny 2 patch 1.33 fixed an issue where Compound Ether is not dropping from Fallen for the Basic Sniper Rifle Frame.
- Fixed an issue where the Unstable Radiolaria is not dropping from Vex for the Basic Bow Frame.
- Added fixes for stuttering and framerate drop issues.
- Destiny 2 1.33 added fixes for crashing and freezing issues.
- Added performance and stability performance.
- Added minor UI changes with Destiny 2 version 1.33.
- Other minor changes.
Destiny 2 update 1.33 is now available for download on PS4 and Xbox One.