Bungie has released a new Destiny 2 update 1.21 on PlayStation 4 and Xbox One. According to the official Destiny 2 version 1.21 update patch notes, the new hotfix has added gameplay changes and improvements. In addition, Destiny 2 patch 1.21 brings stability and performance improvements to the game. Check out more details below.
The previous patch was released with a big list of fixes and changes. The update resolved an issue where some players who owned the “Salute” emote were unable to equip it. Apart from this, the players now no longer lose Glory Rank Points for leaving a match too soon after the match ends.
Unfortunately, since the last patch, many players have been experiencing a number of issues when trying to play the game. Today’s Destiny 2 version 1.21 hotfix is expected to fix these issues.
Destiny 2 update 1.21 Changelog
- Fixed an issue where Nightfall Unique Rewards were not available
- Fixed an issue where players could fully un-equip weapons from weapon slots using the Bungie.net API
- Fixed an issue where players with Nvidia-powered laptops would launch into a permanent black screen and were unable to progress to gameplay
- Added fixes for crashing issues.
- Destiny 2 1.21 also adds performance and stability performance.
Check your game update and download the latest Destiny 2 update 1.21.