Destiny 2 update 1.31 patch notes for PlayStation 4 and Xbox One released. According to the official Destiny 2 1.31 patch notes, the new update has added various bug fixes and stability improvements. In addition, Destiny 2 version 1.31 also contains fixes for issues related stuttering, framerate drop, lag, client bugs, crashing, and UI bugs.
Previously, Bungie released an update with various fixes and changes. Unfortunately, many players are still experiencing a number of issues when trying to play the game online. Today’s Destiny 2 version 1.31 update is expected to fix these issues. Check out more details below.
Destiny 2 update 1.31 Patch Notes
- Fixed an issue where the final boss encounter of Scourge of the Past would not end properly.
- Destiny 2 update 1.31 fixed animation error on Awoken Corsairs so that they no longer pretend to hold invisible rifles.
- Fixed a rare bug in Scourge of the Past where players would not receive a Phase Radiance buff when meleeing a terminal.
- Destiny 2 1.31 fixed an error on Brakion’s weapon so that he can once again shoot at Guardians.
- Players will now spawn insides the arena with the downed ship rather than reusing the previous phase’s spawn points that placed them behind the spawned encounter barrier.
- Destiny 2 version 1.31 fixed an issue where Heavy Ammo was not spawning appropriately on Convergence
Items & Economy
- Players under 600 Power may now receive higher-powered rewards when completing Director Challenges.
- Destiny 2 update 1.31 fixed an issue where weapon frames would be removed from inventory in error when completing alternate forges.
- Fixed an issue where players were not rewarded properly when completing a forge activity that was joined in progress.
- Players may now access forge bounties before completing a forge activity.
- Destiny 2 1.31 fixed an issue where players were not properly granted the Scourge of the Past Emblem or Triumph for completing the activity within the first 24 hours.
- Fixed an issue where submachine guns awarded by research weapon frames were not dropping with the appropriate perks.
- Completing and claiming the Dreaming City Triumph “Ascendant Paragon” will always properly grant the Secret Victories Emblem and its Transcendent variant. Players who already claimed this record will have the variant automatically unlocked on reaching orbit.
- Destiny 2 1.31 removed Season 4 shader Crucible Solemnity as a requirement for the “Forged in Fire” Collections Badge.
- Fixed an issue where players weren’t properly being granted Harbinger’s Echo if they destroyed eggs across multiple characters. For affected players, the Sparrow will appear in inventory and be unlocked in Collections upon reaching orbit.
- Destiny 2 update 1.31 removed Annual Pass requirement for claiming the “Curator of the Black Armory” Triumph.
- Fixed an issue where the “Envoy While it Lasts” bounty did not display properly for players using Spanish, Russian, or French languages.
- Fixed an issue where Season of the Forge shaders were not dismantling quickly.
- Pressing reload while charging a fusion rifle will initiate a reload. Previously, pressing reload while charging a fusion rifle did nothing.
- Fixed an issue where SUROS Machine Guns (Avalanche) had more recoil than intended.
- Added fixes for stuttering and framerate drop issues.
- Destiny 2 1.31 added fixes for crashing and freezing issues.
- Added performance and stability performance.
- Added minor UI changes with Destiny 2 version 1.31.
- Other minor changes.
Destiny 2 update 1.31 is now available for download on PS4 and Xbox One.