Destiny 2 update 1.19 for PlayStation 4 and Xbox One is now available for download. According to the official Destiny 2 1.19 patch notes, the new hotfix brings various gameplay changes and improvements. Emblems introduced in Season 3 are now visible within the Emblem Collection for all players. In addition, Destiny 2 version 1.19 addressed an issue where some players could not equip the Shadow Dance emote.
Previously, a major update was released with gameplay related changes. The last update also increased the max power handicap from 40 to 45 on the Nightfall Challenge Card. Additionally, the timer to activate patrols was reduced from 3 seconds to 1 second.
Destiny 2 Update 1.19 Patch Notes
- Emblems introduced in Season 3 are now visible within the Emblem Collection for all players
- Destiny 2 1.19 update fixed an issue where some players could not equip the Shadow Dance emote.
- Fixed an issue where the Gunsmith was not selling Legendary Modifications to players who did not own Expansion 2
- Destiny 2 update 1.19 addressed an issue where the Heroic Strike Playlist would sometimes launch players into Vanguard Strikes
- Players can no longer summon Sparrows on Meltdown
- Fixed an issue where Iron Banner ornaments were receiving progress from alternate Crucible playlists
- The Contender’s Shell perk “Seeker of Brilliance” now properly grants Season 3 Prototype Engrams (Was incorrectly granting Season 2 Illuminated engrams)
- Destiny 2 version 1.19 fixed an issue where Rat King was incorrectly granting ammo to alternate weapons
- Fixed an issue where players were unable to interact with their Characters or Inventory on Bungie.net, the Destiny Companion App, or 3rd party apps
- Destiny 2 patch 1.19 addressed an issue causing frame rate issues on PlayStation 4 and PlayStation 4 Pro
The article is now updated with the official Destiny 2 1.19 changelog.
Check your game update and download the latest Destiny 2 update 1.19.