Destiny 2 1.13 update is now available for download. According to the Bungie, the new Destiny 2 update 1.13 for PS4, Xbox One, and PC will unlock the Trophies and Achievements for those users who do not own Curse of Osiris Expansion pack. The latest Destiny 2 version 1.13 also includes minor bug fixes and improvements.
The Destiny dev team acknowledges its mistakes regarding the Trophies and Achievements with Curse of Osiris Expansion pack. Foregoing the expansion basically kept you out of Prestige versions of the Leviathan raid and weekly Nightfall strike on the PVP side, and Trials of the Nine and Iron Banner in the PVP Crucible. Plus, completionists on consoles couldn’t get their hands on all the trophies and achievements. Check out expected incoming changes with the latest Destiny 2 1.13 hotfix (188.8.131.52).
Destiny 2 1.13 Update Patch Notes
- With Destiny 2 version 1.13, the Prestige Leviathan Raid will be brought back down to Power 300, and its rewards will drop down to match the new Power Level. All players will regain access to the Prestige Raid.
- This will allow access to “The Prestige” Achievement/Trophy for all players.
- This will also allow all players ability to complete the final step for the Legend of Acrius Exotic Shotgun.
- Trials of The Nine will only require Curse of Osiris when it features a Curse of Osiris map. For all other weeks, it will be available to all players.
- This will allow access to “Lest Ye Be Judged” Achievement/Trophy for all players.
- Trials of The Nine rewards that launched with Destiny 2 will still be accessible to all players.
- New Seasonal Rewards that launched with Curse of Osiris, such as the new Seasonal Armor Ornaments, will require ownership of Curse of Osiris to acquire.
- The Prestige Nightfall will remain a pinnacle activity, at the new 330 Power cap.
- This means Prestige Nightfall will require ownership of Curse of Osiris.
- Because of this, we will update “The Prestige” Achievement/Trophy to only reference The Prestige Raid.
- Moving forward, we are investigating adding a 3rd difficulty to all Prestige activities, so that we can provide both a challenge that stays relevant with each new Expansion, and a Prestige version that is available to all players.
- Normal Nightfall will only require Curse of Osiris when it features a Curse of Osiris map. For all other weeks it will be available to all players.
- Time limited events – Iron Banner, Faction Rally, and The Dawning, will be made available to all players after Destiny 2 version 1.13 hotfix.
- The game developers postponing tomorrow’s Faction Rally, to ensure all of our players can access the activity and the appropriate rewards.
- Iron Banner and Faction Rally rewards that launched with Destiny 2 will still be accessible to all players.
- New Seasonal Rewards that launch with Curse of Osiris, such as the new Seasonal Armor Ornaments, will require ownership of Curse of Osiris to acquire.
Full patch notes are now available here.
Check your game update and download latest Destiny 2 1.13 update on your on PS4, Xbox One, and PC.