Dead by Daylight update 1.55 is now rolling out players on PS4 and Xbox One. According to the official Dead by Daylight 1.55 patch notes, the new update comes with fixes for crashing, stuttering, game client, and UI bugs. In addition, Dead by Daylight version 1.55 also includes various performance and gameplay improvements.
Recently, a big update was released which added a new killer – the Legion, a new Survivor – Jeff Johansen, a new map – Ormond and much more. Unfortunately, since this update, many players were experiencing a number of issues when trying to play the game. Today’s Dead by Daylight patch 1.55 is expected to fix all these issues.
Dead by Daylight Update 1.55 Patch Notes
- Fixed issue with textures.
- Fixed low framerate issues.
- Fixed crashing issues with Dead by Daylight 1.55.
- Added fixes for stuttering and lag issues.
- Dead by Daylight version 1.55 added performance and stability improvements.
- Added other minor under the hood improvements with Dead by Daylight patch 1.55.
Dead by Daylight update 1.55 is now available for download on PS4 and Xbox One.