Dead by Daylight update 1.54 released for players on PS4 and Xbox One. According to the official Dead by Daylight 1.54 patch notes, the new hotfix comes with fixes for crashing, stuttering, game client, and UI bugs. In addition, Dead by Daylight version 1.54 also includes various performance and gameplay improvements.
Recently, a big update was released which added a new killer – the Legion, a new Survivor – Jeff Johansen, a new map – Ormond and much more. Unfortunately, since this update, many players were experiencing a number of issues when trying to play the game. Today’s Dead by Daylight patch 1.54 is expected to fix all these issues.
Dead by Daylight Update 1.54 Patch Notes
- Fixed multiple crashes introduced by the start of the Lunar event.
- Fixed an issue that caused survivors to obtain progress on the Lunar Event objective if a different survivor would escape with a lantern.
- Fixed an issue that caused Bloodpoints to visually not be refunded properly when swapping characters while purchasing a node in the Bloodweb.
- Fixed an issue that caused the Madness icon meter not to show progress to the next tier when playing against the Doctor.
- Reverted the Spanish descriptions for Leader, Technician and Distortion, that were erroneously displaying the Lunar Event objective text.
- Increased Red Envelopes spawning in the Level 50 Bloodweb: From 1 to 2
- Amount will remain at 2 until a player Prestiges their character, or has already hit Prestige III
- Increased Killer event points
- Points for hooking a Survivor: From 2 to 3
- Points for destroying a Lunar Vessel: From 3 to 4
- These points will be live but not be reflected visually in the event menu “Objectives” details until the patch arrives.
Dead by Daylight update 1.54 is now available for download on PS4 and Xbox One.