Dead by Daylight update 1.52 is now rolling out for players for PS4 and Xbox One . According to the official Dead by Daylight 1.52 patch notes, the new hotfix contains fixes for crashing, stuttering, game client, and UI bugs. In addition, Dead by Daylight version 1.52 also includes various performance and gameplay improvements.
Recently, a big update was released which added a new killer – the Legion, a new Survivor – Jeff Johansen, a new map – Ormond and much more. Unfortunately, since this update, many players were experiencing a number of issues when trying to play the game. Today’s Dead by Daylight patch 1.52 is expected to fix all these issues.
Dead by Daylight Update 1.52 Patch Notes
- Added fixes for crashing issues with Dead by Daylight version 1.52.
- Fixed few glitches.
- Added fixes for framerate drop and freezing issues.
- Added fixes for stuttering/lag issues.
- Dead by Daylight 1.52 for PS4 added performance and stability improvements.
- Added UI improvements
- Added minor under the hood changes and improvements.
Dead by Daylight update 1.52 is now available for download on PS4 and Xbox One.