Dead by Daylight update 1.49 is now available for players on PS4 and Xbox One. According to the official Dead by Daylight 1.49 patch notes, the new update has added various fixes for crashing, stuttering, game client, and UI bugs. In addition, Dead by Daylight version 1.49 also includes various performance and gameplay improvements.
Recently, a big update was released which added a new killer – the Legion, a new Survivor – Jeff Johansen, a new map – Ormond and much more. Unfortunately, since this update, many players were experiencing a number of issues when trying to play the game. Today’s Dead by Daylight patch 1.49 is expected to fix all these issues.
Dead by Daylight Update 1.49 Patch Notes
- Added fixes for crashing issues with Dead by Daylight version 1.49.
- Added fixes for stuttering/lag issues.
- Dead by Daylight 1.49 for PS4 has fixed some glitches.
- Added fixes for framerate drop and freezing issues.
- Dead by Daylight 1.49 added performance and stability improvements.
- Added gameplay improvements.
- Added minor fixes and changes with Dead by Daylight version 1.49.
Dead by Daylight update 1.49 is now available for download on PS4 and Xbox One.